zaterdag 12 augustus 2017

Framed!

I took a trip to Sjors tonight to tell and explain him about Battlegroup and his choices for Overlord British, and pick up my final Billy cabinet from a local. Sadly the adress I got was incorrect so I went to the wrong, closed door. I'm pissed off due to wasted time, seller is pissed off as I did not show up. Oh well, I will find another one.

SJors was kind enough to give me the leftovers of a SdKfz 7/2 of which he used the trackwork, but is otherwise complete. I'll just salvage it for parts, starting with this:



I've added the frame that goes on top of the ammunition trailer to the top of the SandS Hi-Ace van, and put a rack from the ICM Zil-157 in front of it. I will go though my bits box to find suitable stuff to put on it. I'd really like 1-2 Britannia Afghan goats to put on top as well so I've asked around for them online. Not sure if I can even afford a trade atm for them. Must sell loads next week to even break even for this month. I'll do my bestest.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten